Product Review – Kernel SharePoint Migrator
Migrating to SharePoint Server or cloud platforms like SharePoint Online, Google Drive, or OneDrive is not an easy task with the manual options. When I tried to migrate from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013, I faced a lot of difficulties, and the results were also not as good as expected. Then I got to know about Kernel Migrator for SharePoint tool, and you guys wouldn’t believe how this tool cured all my headaches.
Kernel Migrator for SharePoint can help you solve all your migration problems. Some great features of this tool that I get to know about are:
- SharePoint to SharePoint migration (to and fro between any version).
- Exchange and Office 365 public folder migration to SharePoint.
- Supports file system migration from local as well as remote servers.
- Migrates lists, libraries, sites, and site collections.
To give a better insight into this tool, I am sharing my experience with this tool.
Installing the Tool
The installation process of this tool is very simple. It takes only a few seconds to install it. Let’s have a closer look at its installation process.
- Download Kernel Migrator for SharePoint and double-click the installer file. In the wizard, click “Next.”
2. In the next step, you’ll find the license agreement of the tool, read the agreement carefully, and then check “I accept the agreement,” and click “Next.”